Educational TA Workshops
Felipe N. Garcia has practiced as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, a Licensed Professional Counselor, and a trainer in San Antonio, Texas for 50 years. He is a Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst, Clinical (Psychotherapy), since 1980, and a member of the ITAA since 1972 where he served in many roles including the Board of Trustees and several committees. He was one of the founding members and first General Coordinator of the USATAA which recently became the North America Transactional Analysis Association, and he still serves on the NATAA council.
North America Transactional Analysis Association
Practicing the Responsive Process
Felipe N. Garcia, MA TSTA TAPI
Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst – TSTA
December 9th, 12pm – 2pm. Eastern time USA
Captions will be available in Spanish and other languages. Los subtítulos estarán disponibles en español y otros idiomas.
Learn how self-focus and self-care work together to meet wants and needs directly, so it is easier to let go of games, passive behaviors, and co-dependency. You will not only learn TA theory, but also have the chance to practice the methods on yourself during the workshop.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Practice getting in touch with their unconditional OKness
- List the differences between the internal and the external responsive process in self care
- Practice decoding feelings and other stimuli to identify the need and respond appropriately and effectively.
- List three philosophical principles upon which the responsive process is based
- Describe the difference between a social level contract and an autonomous treatment contract.
This program is eligible for 2 hours Continuing Education Credit with APA and NBCC for a $10 administrative fee. Application details will be provided with the instructions for joining the workshop.