Emotional Development 101: Discover How to Thrive in the Emotional Landscape of Life
With Pamela Levin, R.N., C.T.M.
10 one-hour streaming audio classes you can take without traveling anywhere. Discover how to thrive in the emotional landscape of life.
Next sessions: See www.emotionaldevelopment101.com
Do you know …
- The emotional tasks you need to carry out to thrive?
- The unique rules that govern how your emotional brain operates and how to work with each part of it?
- Which patterns of relating are emotionally nourishing and sustaining and which are toxic?
- Which aspects of your adult emotional life need to be the same as those of your childhood and which different?
- That you have an “emotional DNA” code, and how it instructs your emotional life?
- Which parts of your emotional life are due to “nature”, and which need “nurture”?
- How to recognize when you need to relate in a “joining with” way and when you need to create boundaries?
Learn the answers to these and many other questions. Learn how to decode emotional signals – your own and others’ – that help you succeed in all aspects of your life.
Pamela Levin is a nurse counselor and award-winning author who has researched and written about the path of emotional development in life for nearly 40 years. She studied with Eric Berne starting in 1966 and became the first nurse and first woman to be awarded Clinical Membership, then Teaching Membership. She has taught this material to both lay and professional audiences all over the world. Members of the International Transactional Analysis Association from 72 countries around the world voted that she receive the prestigious Eric Berne Award for this work.
For more information, including dates and registration, go to www.emotionaldevelopment101.com