Level III: TAPI
Transactional Analysis Practitioner Instructor
- Be a TAAP
- Membership in NATAA
- Signed training agreement with a qualified TAPI.
- Have at least a masters degree or equivalent experience in your field of education
- Assist in teaching and supervising two complete TAP Certification Programs under the Supervision of the TAP Instructor (TAPI)
- Endorsement of Supervising Instructor and Supervisor
- Apply to NATAA for Certificate and Pay Fee ($100).
- Awareness of and agreement with the NATAA Code of Ethics.
Certification: When requirements have been met, apply in Members Only section.